Come and join us for FREE TAX PREP
Get your taxes done for free and learn more about the Earned Income Tax Credit.
OUR IRS-CERTIFIED TAX PREPARERS WILL HELP YOU GET THE REFUND YOU DESERVE.
Washington County Schedule:
Dixie State University (St. George):
WHEN: Feb 3rd – Apr 12th Tuesday’s and Thursday. From 4:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m. Appointment required. Please go to earnitkeepitsaveitutah.org/file-taxes/ to make an appointment
WHERE: Dixie State University Hazy Building 225 S University Avenue, St. George, UT 84770
Dixie State University (Hurricane Campus):
WHEN: Feb 2nd – Apr 13th Wednesday’s. From 4:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m. Appointment required. Please go to earnitkeepitsaveitutah.org/file-taxes/ to make an appointment
WHERE: Dixie State University Hurricane Campus 112 S 700 W, Hurricane, UT 8473
Red Rock Center for Independence:
WHEN: Feb 4th – Apr 8th Fridays only. From 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Appointment required. Please go to earnitkeepitsaveitutah.org/file-taxes/ to make an appointment
WHERE: Red Rock Center for Independence 168 N 100 E #101, St George, UT 84770
Five County Association of Governments (St. George):
WHEN: Feb 2nd – Apr 15th Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. Appointment required. Please go to earnitkeepitsaveitutah.org/file-taxes/ to make an appointment
WHERE: Five County Association of Governments 1070 W 1600 S Bldg B, St George, UT 84770
Iron County Schedule:
Southern Utah University Accounting:
WHEN: Feb 1st – Apr 7th Tuesday’s, Wednesday’s, and Thursday’s. From 4:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. First Come First Serve
WHERE: Southern Utah University 351 W University Blvd, Cedar City, UT 84720
Beaver Site (Beaver County Building)
WHEN: Feb 1-Apr 15
WHERE: 105 E Center Street, call (435) 421-1753 to make an appointment
Volunteer Center of Kane County
WHEN: Feb 1st -Apr 15th
WHERE: 176 N Main, Kanab, UT. Call (435) 644-3696 to make an appointment
Special events will be held during the tax season at the Panguitch and Escalante Care and Share or Senior Citizen sites. Please talk to workers at these programs or call Michael at (435) 673-3548 Ext. 150 for more information.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Photo identification (for you and your spouse, if filing jointly).
- Social Security card or (ITIN) for yourself, your spouse and each person to be claimed on your return
- Birthdates for every person on the return
- W-2 forms for all jobs held in 2019
- All 1099 forms
- Form 1095 with health insurance information
- Record of tuition payments (1098-T), student loan interest paid (1098-E), plus receipts
- If you paid for childcare – total expenses and name, address, and tax ID number of provider(s)
- Mortgage interest statement and property tax receipts if you own a home
- A copy of last year’s tax return (not necessary, but helpful)
- If you’re Married Filing Jointly, you’ll need to bring your spouse to sign your tax documents
- Your checkbook to see the routing and account number for direct deposit.
If you have any questions please contact Michael Day at (435) 673-3548 ext 150
Prepare Your Own Taxes for Free:
No Fees Ever!
File free online through United Way’s MyFreeTaxes program. Available if you earned $67,000 or less. File at www.myfreetaxes.com.